Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christie Wins

In a sign of hope in this hopelessly liberal state, Chris Christie has become governor-elect (49%-44%) with 97% of the vote in. In a counter-weight to that, voters approved yet more borrowing to the tune of 400 million dollars in the referendum for the "purchase of open spaces" 51%-49%.

More borrowing does not equal lower taxes, people.

On the whole however, this is a victory. A five point win for a Republican in NJ is about the equivalent of the 20% margin down in Virginia. Dems in Congress, take note. You are in the cross-hairs politically speaking, for 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind me commenting here on a comment you made on my blog. I was under the impression the czar of "The Commander-in-Chief is Out to Lunch Czar" was the Vice President, lol. I need to do some research, lol. Sorry it took so long to answer I just noticed your comment. And keep up the good work I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete