Sunday, September 13, 2009

#912DC More Than a Success

I wasn't really sure to expect as like many other people who were there, I have never really been involved in protests/rallies. But the overwhelming number of people yesterday let every one of us know that there are many, many people just like us who are absolutely sick of government spending out hard earned money on stupid BS, waste, corruption, and crony pay-offs. I'm not going to get into putting any kind of exact number on how many were there, but let's just say you could have filled more than a few football stadiums with the people. And for each one of us that was there, there were even more that couldn't make it to DC. It has been a very large inspiration for all of us, and the movement against big government is only going to gain momentum from here.

I got back last night to see liberals panicking and trying to downplay the numbers. People who weren't even there. And of course there was the obligatory derision and name-calling in every comment. Seeing all of this so clearly now really makes me wonder what I was thinking for so long as I followed along with those lemmings...

If you are one of the many who depend upon the drive-by media to let you know what's going on and haven't seen the pictures, Michelle Malkin posted a few good ones on her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment