Thursday, September 10, 2009

At Least Joe Wilson has a Pair

Perhaps the timing was a bit off. Perhaps it wasn't polite. But this isn't the Oxford debating club. This issue is going to impact every single person in this country for a very, very long time. Or until the country finally collapses under the weight of its debt; a result coming ever closer. I for one am glad that at least one Republican has spoken up when people were actually listening. The time for polite rolling over to whatever the President wants to do is what is over. Not the time for debate. Not by a very long shot. And I doubt I'm the only one that has this view. Mr. Wilson's site on House.gov has been down site last night due to high traffic. I'm willing to be more than half have been trying to convey to him what I've said here.

For those of you who are getting all worked up over Rep. Wilson calling Obama a liar, please refer to the part of the speech the President had just finished before Rep. Wilson spoke out. You know, the part where Obama basically called all Republicans liars.

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment