Friday, September 4, 2009

Liberals: "You're Too Stupid"

"You're too stupid to know what's best for you."

That's the implicit liberal declaration in just about every one of their policies. Implicit that is, until someone decides they're wrong and what they're pushing is not best for them and their family. Then the implicit feel good rainbow speeches become vicious and specific personal attacks upon you and/or your family because you dare to disagree with them.

So are you too stupid to take care of yourself and your family? I'm not, and I doubt there are very many people out there that don't know what's better for their family than some bureaucrat
sitting behind a desk somewhere whose only real concern is drawing his federal paycheck and benefits because that helps their family.

But that's the rallying cry. Government knows better than you. Government will protect you from the big bad companies that just want to take your money. And people keep falling for it because they keep believing there is a such thing as a free lunch.

I don't know about you, but corporations don't take my money unless I willingly give it to them in exchange for a product or service I want. The government takes my money every payday and I rarely see anything out of it I want or need.

Yes, the government knows best and has my best interests at heart indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment