Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Sky is Falling!

[NOTE] This post has been pre-scheduled due to my presence at the protests in Washington. I'll be back tomorrow for updates on it.

With liberals, every day it is something else. Global warming. Swine flu. Doctors in a mass conspiracy to steal your feet. Oh my God if we don't do SOMETHING RIGHT NOW we are all DOOMED! When does it stop?

I'm tired of every day there being a crisis to distract us from what really matters. The constant fear mongering is a direct plot to get people to fear making any decision for themselves and giving that power up to the benevolent government to make the right choice for them.

Well people like me are finally waking up to this. It's something else I have to thank the President for. With his massive over reach in power, he's set off enough alarm bells that normal every day people that don't pay attention to politics are waking up to the reality of the situation around them.

52% of people voted for "hope and change". Now more than that, 54% have woken up and realized a very big mistake was made last November. It's just a shame the alternative to the radicals we have in power right now are wishy-washy Charlie Browns.

If I had my way, all of Congress would just go home and stay there. This country would be much better off if no new laws were made at all and people and the markets were able to run the country the way it was meant to be run: without government red tape and interference. And from what I've seen and read lately, more and more people agree with that sentiment and it gives me hope for this country yet.

Meanwhile the media is still hoping for a massive hurricane to slam the US somewhere to distract everyone from their beloved Obama from being exposed for what he really is more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment